Subscription upgrade

Hi. could somebody help with an issue i have with upgrading subscriptions. i had a 1 device subscription that i paid yearly. i am only 6 months in to that and want to upgrade to cover 2 devices yet i am asked to pay £80, the full amount for multiple devices. what happens to the remaining amount i have already paid for the lower prices subscription. is this refunded? i expected to pay a reduced rate of the higher subscription.

None of us have access to your account information so you’ll have to contact Support (https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406-Contact-Us). Be aware wait times are very long.

Hi @user16485. As @SolarEclipse mentioned, I’d recommend following up with our support team for concerns on your Ring Protect plan subscription or any billing questions. We don’t have access to your account information as the Ring Community is a public forum, so we can help with general troubleshooting tips and tricks. Our support team can review your account and ensure that everything with your plan is in order. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: