Subscribe to protect plan

Good morning, I’ve been trying to subscribe to protect plan. I’ve followed all the links, on my phone, tablet and even on a desktop.

I’ve selected my plan choices, and all that happens is I return to the main screen. Giving me the 3 choices again?

Basically, it appears to go around in circles and gets me nowhere.

And the ring app, is no help either.

Does anybody have any help or advice, or indeed possibly a contact number for customer services?

Thank you for listening, and any help, would be much appreciated.

Lee

Hi @user30885. That shouldn’t be happening as long as you are signed into the correct Ring account and have your Ring devices set up already. If you have a different internet browser installed on your computer, try using that to see if it helps. If not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can help you get signed up for your plan. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Hey guys! I almost have the same issue. If I add a new card, the website will load the payment method page then will just go back to the dashboard. Same thing if I go to billing history, it will try to load the billing history page - you can see the url but after a few seconds it will divert to the dashboard.