Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
M
Subject: Request for Assistance with Ring Doorbell Notification
app-settings
ring-protect-plans
app-request

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude to all the users and the site administrator for providing such an excellent service.

Allow me to introduce myself; I am an Italian user of the fantastic Amazon Ring doorbell, which has been working remarkably well for me. I have a small favor to ask from those of you who might be more experienced in using this device.

To begin, I want to emphasize the effectiveness of the Ring doorbell. However, I am experiencing a minor inconvenience that I believe some of you might relate to. Whenever someone rings my doorbell, and I receive the notification on my mobile phone, I have to navigate through various notifications before finding the Ring notification. Once located, I can respond to the doorbell and even unlock the door using the Ring app – all works seamlessly.

The only thing I wish for is the ability to have the Ring notification appear in full screen automatically, similar to when we receive a regular phone call. Currently, the notification only pops up after I manually locate it among other notifications.

Is there a way to set up this option? Essentially, I’d like the Ring notification to take precedence on my screen, just like when we receive a traditional phone call, allowing me to respond promptly without having to search for it.

I appreciate your time and assistance in this matter. Thank you in advance for any insights or suggestions you may have.

19-12-2023 01:59:13

Responses (1)

J

Hi @maury75to. Unfortunately, we do not have a feature like this available in the Ring app. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

20-12-2023 04:28:53

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User