Stuck updating?

I’m trying to set up a video doorbell (gen 1 as far as I can tell) that’s been sitting in a box for 2 years. It won’t ever show images or video. Some times the button works and sends a notification, but most of the time nothing happens, and I NEVER get video/audio/images.

The unit itself blinks white for a while, then blue for a while, the whole circle, then shuts off for 30-45 seconds. Nothing in the app indicates any problems, everything is up to date and connected as far as it is concerned.

Hey @FriendlyChemist. It would be best to follow up with our support team for them to take a more in depth look into this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: