Streaming error RIng Video Doorbell Pro 2

I have been having a streaming error issue for about 3 months, never had these issues before. My wifi signal is at -32. I have done everything possible to correct the problem. I am also having the same issue whether I am trying to access via cellular and so directly from my PC ring account. The only way i can see my camera is when I get notified of motion. I also have 2 other ring cameras on the same account and I don’t have these issues with them.

2 Likes

@PaulV Have you got the latest version of the Ring app on your phone. Check for any updates to it…

2 Likes

I had this same issue, tried all troubleshooting material I can find and app is also already updated.

Hi neighbors! For Live View concerns, I’d recommend starting with our Community Post on Live View here. That post will list a lot of the common causes for Live View concerns, so it’s a great place to start in narrowing down what the cause is for your Live View not loading. If this concern persists after checking through that information, and the RSSI on your Ring device indicates a good connection, then our support team can assist further at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: