Streaming Error Ring Doorbell

I have two Ring doorbells and one stick-up camera. The front door ring doorbell always has a streaming error yet I get motion alerts. I can rarely get a live view. On the other ring door bell and stick-up camera located towards the rear of the property works fine always. I have 2 boosters, perfect wifi, no issues with anything else in my home besides that one ring doorbell. So, don’t tell me it’s a connection issue or something related to that. Everything on my end is fine. With all these customers complaining about the exact same thing there should be no reason why Ring can not fix this issue for their customers. This is unacceptable and has been happening for months. We as customers should not have to pay all this money for a defective product and false advertising. Please fix these issues and stop giving us generic so called “help” procedures that doesn’t do anything. I have un-installed and re-installed the app, checked speeds with wi-fi on and using cellular data, all my signals are green on the app.

Was a major outage today re latency and ability to live view both in the Ring App and Rapid Ring. Supposedly fixed 30 minutes ago. Well it’s not, between the misting issues rendering the camera useless over pretty much half the year in the UK and now unable to live view it is quite literally the most pointless security camera. Utter joke.

Hi neighbors! Earlier today we were experiencing some outages that affected access to the Ring App and the RIng website which also could have affected your ability to access the Live View. This has been resolved as of Feb 3, 21:07 UTC, and you can keep an eye on the status of Ring here. If you’re still experiencing any concerns with your devices or with accessing your account, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Bull … its still having a streaming error

Does this look like it’s fixed

2 Likes

i’ve been having the same problems since i bought it in october, i thought it was just problems in my end but my end is completely fine.

I got my ring doorbell today and already having problems. My live stream/ recording stopped working approx 1430 today. Is there some technical issue?

Has anyone ever hack blink/ring system before?

Hi there, neighbors! As mentioned prior in this thread, any streaming error has been resolved as of Feb 3, 21:07 UTC, and you can keep an eye on the status of Ring here . If you’re still experiencing any concerns with your devices, please check out our live view troubleshooting article. For more in-depth troubleshooting, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.