Streaming Error on Ring doorbell

I’m getting a streaming error on my ring doorbell. I tried reinstalling it and it’s still happening. It can’t be my wifi as my stickup camera is working fine.

Thanks

Hi @Sarina75. I’d first suggest checking the RSSI for your Doorbell, as it may not have as strong of a connection to your wifi as your Stick Up Cam. If the RSSI on your Doorbell is high, then you may run into problems trying to access the Live View due to the connection. You can also find more in-depth troubleshooting tips regarding video and Live View errors in our Help Center Article here. I hope this information helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have exact same problem. My stick up camera has weaker signal but works great. Doorbell is charged. Great signal. Bell works. But “streaming error”.

Thanks. What’s a RSSI?
This only suddenly happened yesterday. Has been working fine since I got it.

@Sarina75 The RSSI is a measure of your Ring’s wifi connection. You can read more about it in our Community Post here, and you can check the RSSI for your Doorbell on the Device Health page in the Ring App. Our support team is also available to help with in-depth troubleshooting and you can reach them at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: