Stopped working after 10 months, turns on and off randomly

Hi, I’ve had my doorbell pro for 10 months and in that time it’s worked perfectly without a single hitch. then a week ago it stopped working. I’ve followed every troubleshooting step, restart the router, restart doorbell, reset, rewire, nothing works. Now I noticed that device randomly turns off and on even though the power supply itself is consistent at 4000mV as read on my multimeter and that’s what’s it’s been as reported in the devise health screen for the previous 10 months. It’s getting power but it won’t stay on anymore. Any ideas?

Hi @OrionMoon. Thanks for doing those troubleshooting steps and making sure you’re getting a good reading on your multimeter. With what you’ve mentioned, it would be best for you to contact our support team. To speed up the process when you call them, try taking photos of your chime kit with the Pro Power Kit installed, your doorbell transformer with the voltage rating included (if visible) and lastly, the wiring on the back of the Ring Pro and have them ready for our support team

Once you’ve done that, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.