Stop linked cameras recording during exit delay

When you arm the alarm, during the exit delay your linked cameras start recording and notifying.

This is really annoying / pointless as you are leaving the house and don’t want these.

Is there any way to disable this? Ideally I’d like zero notifications from any of my cameras when I’m leaving the house and setting the alarm.

Thanks.

Hi @MichaelBurgess. With the Base Station selected in the Ring app, you can tap on the Linked Devices tile. From there, you can select Entry Delay to disable your cams from recording during the Entry Delay. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

Hi
The question was whether you can stop cameras recording whilst you are EXITING the building not ENTERING the building, I would definitely want the camera’s recording when the main door is opened when armed because it may not be me entering, however when the system is activated & exit delay is started it almost definitely would be me leaving not a conscientious burglar so i don’t need the camera’s to record it.