Stickup Camera Solar

So I brought the Stickup Camera Solar, about a month or two later the camera went out, when I could get it working the camera showed that the solar was charging. So I called and they replaced the camera. Noticed it said Battery on the box when I got it but the port in the back fits the solar fine. So charged the battery in new camear and connected the solar panel from previous camera and now it isn’t charging. Does the solar panel work interchangably?

Hey @srparker37. Is this for the Stick Up Cam 3rd Generation? If so, you can use this interchangeably with the Plug-In cord, the solar panel, or just the battery. Therefore, if you plug in the compatible solar panel (which is sounds like you have), then it should work and show as connected. In the event it still is not, I recommend reaching out to our support team, as this may be a concern with the solar panel itself.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.