Stickup camera/doorbell all pixelated and jerky

I have had a battery doorbell camera/hard wired for about a month. A week ago I added 2 more cameras. I bought a Chime pro and now the doorbell and one camera have good reception. One still has poor strength. The video was excellent on all three cameras until today when I had to reset my router for a lost connection. Now all 3 videos are poor quality, pixelated, sticking. When I did my set-up I did all 3 right next to my router, then took them outside and put them up. I’m assuming this has something to do with my router. I get 110 to 120 Mbps down and 5-6 up. I’m not sure what happened here. I rebooted my router a couple more times with no change. Where do you think my problem is? Thanks to anyone who has an idea.

Hi @JuneB. It sounds like you have been on the right path so far. Black Video is often a network issue, so good idea on rebooting the router and improving the RSSI. We have a Help Center article with some additional tips and tricks for Black Video here. Give these steps a try and see if it offers any improvement. If you’re still running into this issue, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this works!

Well, weirdly enough, the doorbell and stickup camera with good reception both cleared up all on their own. The camera that had poor reception is still bad (need another Chime for that I guess). Confused about what caused the problem, but it has gone away.