Stickup Cam does not activate

I have a wireless Stick Up Cam that is no longer working correctly. These are the conditions:
Settings must be Motion Detection on, and Motion Alert on.
When these settings are on, the camera will not activate. It will not connect to live view.
When these settings are OFF the Live View will work. Live View does not work unless MOTION DETECTION is off.

I’ve had these cameras for 4 or 5 months. They have always worked properly. The internet signal has not changed. It is -67 in that location. That is not perfect but still should be enough to have the camera work. In addition, it has been working in this location and under the same conditions before. It is only since the past 2 weeks that it is no longer working.

I have other cameras that work fine; battery Ring doorbell, wired stick up, wireless outside Stickup.

The other wireless Stickup Cam, is further from my router and has 2 walls in between. It works perfectly.

Hi @martalaura. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can do to see if that will improve your connection. First, reboot your router by unplugging it for 3 minutes, then plug it back in. Then, you’ll reset your camera by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. Once the camera reboots, you can reconnect it to wifi. Let me know if this helps!

Hi,
Since I setup the ring device doorbell2 I can’t access the live video and the connection is very good and I do restart the router and the device it self . It’s not working properly I need the support to go for remote access and to try together

1 Like