Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Stickup cam dead after update
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

I received my battery powered stick up cam today. I went through the setup procedure and it even took a couple of videos. Then it wanted to do an update, and now it is stone cold dead. If I remove the battery pack, wait 1 minute, and reinsert it, there is no detectable action (no blue LED). If I then try to push the reset button, same thing, it has no effect. The Ring app says the device is offline. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do?

12-03-2024 12:14:26

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user78820. You also want to make sure the battery has a charge, connect it to the charge for a few hours, and see if it makes a difference. If not, the next best step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call using one of the numbers available here.

13-03-2024 04:50:52

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

12-04-2024 04:51:32

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User