Stickup Cam Battery - this footage is unavailable

Hello all.
I have a problem with a stick up cam battery which doesn’t fill in the gaps of timeline with snapshots every hour. Settings are properly done.
Can you tell me how can I solve this?
Is pretty annoying. The camera is new. The live view is working properly. The motion detection record is also working ok.
Thanks.
Mihai.

Hi @MihaiR. What is the RSSI number on your Camera’s Device Health page? If the RSSI is on the higher side, this could be why you’re receiving this error. I’d recommend checking out our Community Post on RSSI here, which offers some more insight and tips on how to improve the RSSI of your Ring device.

If the RSSI is looking good, then it may be best to reach out to our support team so they can take a deeper look at what may be causing this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what solutions you find or what solutions our support team recommends. :slight_smile:

Hello @Caitlyn_Ring. Thanks for your answer.
The RSSI on this camera is 43.
I don’t have a phone number for support for România. Which country support I should address my problem?
Regards.
Mihai.

@MihaiR You can contact our support team via the worldwide number which is [+1 310 929 7085](tel:+1 310 929 7085). You can review our hours of operation here as well.

1 Like

Hello Caitlyn_Ring.

No need to call. It seems that somehow the camera started to work properly :slight_smile:

So, happy end for me. All cameras are working just fine.

Mihai

1 Like