Stickup Cam 3rd Gen. No Low battery warning, and incorrect power source.

I have a Stickup Cam 3rd Gen on Battery power.

Inside the app, on the device health screen, the power source is stated to be “Power Outlet”, even though it is on battery power.

Additionally, when the camera did die, it did so without warning me about having a low battery.

The first time this camera battery died, I charged fully, and it died again within a week (Again without warning me). This was during a period of time without any extreme temperatures.

Camera is less than 4 months old.

The plot thickens.

The last health report I had for the camera, was at 4:05am this morning. Battery was at 63%. RSSI -52.

Was trying to connect to live view just now… and it’s dead.

Take out battery re-insert, nope.

Hold orange button for 20 sec, nope.

:frowning:

Hey @amshields. Thanks for detailing what you have done and your current situation with the camera. I appreciate you mapping out the steps you’ve taken to try to get it functional again, as these steps are great troubleshooting to preform. Since it is still to no avail for you, could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors in the Community! :slight_smile: