So, one of the stickup cams on battery isn’t functioning after this weeks low battery notification.
I removed the battery, charged it until the led was green again and re-inserted the battery.
After this, the blue light comes on for ~5 seconds, and then turns off.
The cam is listed, but non of the functions, like live-view, actually work.
(a message appears that the battery is crit. low)
Within the app, the health status reports all OK, except it doesn’t show a battery percentage.
It’s either NaN or battery level unknown.
Things I have tried so far:
- Swapped the battery with another camera. This device works then perfectly. This rules out the battery.
- Reinstalled the app, same results as before.
- Removed the devices, reinstalled the app, add the device, same results as before.
- Remove the devices and added the device without reinstalling the app in between, , same results as before.
- Re-charged the battery once again, same results as before.
I am running out of options here. Perhaps someone here was a nice idea on how to activate the camera again.