Stick up went off line can't get it back on.

I have had my stick up cam for a couple of years. Yesterday it stopped working and went offline. I have power to the unit in a blue light. however I cannot get the unit to go into pairing mode no matter what I cannot get the blue light to flash. Anyone had this issue before? I’m just wondering if I’m looking at a dead camera?

Hey @Robert1842. For a situation like this, I would recommend performing a reset on the Camera before trying to set it up again. To reset your Camera, simply hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, try to walk through a new setup in the Ring App and see if it goes into setup mode.

Should this concern persist after trying a reset, you’ll want to give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look into this and We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on if my suggestion helped, or what support recommends! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response. I did all that. Called your CS department. It’s been returned under warranty. The camera was completely dead and would not pair.

1 Like