Stick Up Outdoor Cam Not Showing in Mode

Hello … can anyone tell why the outdoor stick up cam I have added won’t show in the modes control area.

In modes … the only cameras showing are my front door ring cam and rear spotlight cam. I want to be able to add this camera and control to but can’t suss why’s it won’t show or if it should.

Also doesn’t show indoor cameras but assume that is because the modes a few designed for external cameras … which also seems slightly restrictive too as I’d like to add the indoor to the full suite.

I am having the same problem - I have 5 cameras with 2 plug in and 3 battery/solar - only the plug in cameras are showing up in Modes - how do I add the other 3 cameras?
Very frustrating!

Hi neighbors. We have made our team aware of this concern, as you should see your Ring Doorbells and Cameras in your Modes settings. If you don’t, you can completely disable Modes, this will erase all current Modes settings, and then re-enable and re-set up the feature for all of your devices. After re-enabling Modes, you should now see the recently added device.

If you don’t want to try the above workaround, you can try a fresh setup of the device you aren’t seeing in the Modes settings. Follow the steps under Set Up a Device to perform a new setup of your Doorbell or Camera, and then see if you can adjust the Modes settings. If that doesn’t work or if you have any additional questions, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Should not have to do that, give us an update considering the price we pay for cams and the 100+ we pay for the subscriptions

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.