Stick up cam Won't reconnect after router restart

I have three camera setup around my house they all keep losing connection, all at different times to each other and they consistently never reconnect. I always have to manually reconnect. the Wi-Fi network never changes, the exact same password same location and Wi-Fi strength is good enough that the cameras work from 4 times further away than they are currently located I’m at the end of my rope here. why are they not automacally reconnecting?
RSSI not a problem, great wifi signal, 500 megabit speed, no changes made to network.

Hi @Nickillaz89. Would you mind reaching out to our support team regarding this concern? Since you have multiple Cameras and they’re all experiencing the same concern, despite the RSSI being within an acceptable range, our support team can take a deeper dive on this with you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can further assist with the connectivity of your Cameras. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.