Stick Up Cam will not complete setup.

Ring Stick Up Cam will not connect to WiFi. Camera goes into setup mode and the blue light flashes like it should, then it says to connect to Ring Setup Network. After I connect to Ring Setup Network it asks if blue light is flashing. I hit yes and it tells me again to connect to Ring Setup Network. Cant get passed that step. I setup another stick up cam just minutes before I attempted this one and had no problems. I have reset the router, modem and two phones so far with no luck.

Hi @Echo5Papa! Thank you for sharing your experience and steps taken in detail. As your other Camera setup just fine, let’s start with a reset on this one. Please reset the Stick Up Cam in question, by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. As you’ve reset your network and tried this on two phones, this setup should certainly complete on one of your mobile devices.

If it does not, the best next step will be to reach out to our support team for more in-depth troubleshooting. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: