Stick up cam sharing

Just bought 2 stick up cams after someone pryed my storm door. Never use any alarm device but my son has ring and him and his wife can see live videos one each phone
For me is asking to star new on my husband’s cell. Signed him up but cannot see what I see on my cell. Only if I invite, he can see to later in 7 days will have to do it again. There has to be another way. Please help.

Hi @AllLivesMatter2God. It sounds like you’re needing to add your husband as a Shared User within the Ring App so you both have access to the Stick Up Cameras. You can reference the steps in this Help Center Article here to ensure you get him added with the email address he signed up for Ring with.

If you’re still unable to get him added as a Shared User, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to walk you through it step-by-step and ensure everything is set up correctly for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Had to call but was walked through and finally sharing fine.

1 Like