Stick up cam not updating camera preview in dashboard

Since updated firmware “cam -1.15.11500” showed up my cam preview won’t update and most times its just blank in the dashboard no matter if i use Chrome or Edge and also doesn’t update on my IOS devices, The other 2 stick up cameras still on “cam-1.14.12800” seems to work just fine. I have reset and rebooted the camera several times but nothing seems to help

Hi @user15643. You can also try rebooting your router by unplugging it from its power source for 10 seconds and plugging it back in to see if that helps. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Wow thats such a low effort, sorry excuse for a solution. You know full well that rebooting the router isn’t fixing this issue, an issue which tons of people have been experiencing with camera previews, myself included. You are bad at your job.

1 Like

I have same issue on 3 devices (2 android phones and android tablet)…camera preview is not updating on its own. doesnt matter on wireless or cellular data…started a couple of weeks ago with an app update…i see same issue scattered across many community posts regarding same thing. Camera preview in the app main page gets stuck and wont update on its own. it will update if it sees motion but then stop at that point…sometimes i go int to settings then switch back to main page and after a minute or so the preview will update to current…please stop assuming its an issue with equipment or app cache or whatever else is easy on your end…its an app issue…please fix

None of my cameras are refreshing in any android device. They refresh in apple devices. Soe anyone know if a solution has been found.

Hi neighbors. I was able to find this post with other neighbors experiencing the same concern. There is a marked solution that informs our neighbors of what steps they can try to take to help and also that we are aware of the concern and our teams are working to resolve it.