Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Stick up cam not reconnecting after battery charged
troubleshooting
battery-security-cameras
Hello, I have two battery security cameras that won’t reconnect to my network after charging the battery. I have charged the battery and the light on the battery goes green. When I put the battery into the cam, the light goes a solid blue, and then goes away. When I look at my dashboard it says the device is offline. I press the reset button to try and get it reconnected but nothing happens, no solid blue light and no flashing blue light. What is going on? It’s quite frustrating having 2 out of my 4 cameras not working when I purchased them only a few months ago.

23-11-2023 09:23:23

Responses (2)

T
Hi @user67869. What's the RSSI for these devices? Have you tried performing a reset by holding the setup button for 20 seconds? Try that, then reconnect it to WiFi.

27-11-2023 05:01:25

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

27-12-2023 05:01:46

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User