Stick Up Cam not detecting motion at all

I recently installed a Stick Up Cam. Initially it worked fine but now it does not pick up motion at all. I checked all motion setting, zones, notification settings on my phone, nothing helped. Reinstalled the cam several times and reset to factory settings. Nothing brings back motion detection. Live View works fine. This is very annoying as this is a brand new device I purchased 2 weeks ago. I wonder if someone could help. Thanks.

Get it replaced. After 1 year RING will tell you to go pound sand. I have a 1.5 year stick up cam that quit 2 weeks ago. You are lucky yours quit now. I been with RING for almost 10 years. They sent me a 35% off coupon to pay them more money to get another one that might quit like yours when I get it or after 1 year. I would return it all and go to another provider or get a self monitoring system. FYI.

You seem to be having issues with the english language. Which part of customer loyalty don’t you understand? Apparently all of it. If I have other cameras that work…and one does not work…with my loyalty years…you think RING would make an offer? Nope. Maybe the camera is faulty? Instead they want me to buy another same camera that might break again after 1.5 years. Ins’t that precious!!! I have one that is almost 10 years old. Why is that one still working? You cant answer that? Good job. Is not like I just came to the neighborhood. I am glad you like to get ripped off.

Hi neighbors! As a reminder, please keep the discussion friendly and on topic to the original post. Our support team can assist with any questions on your device’s warranty, as it does also depend on your Ring Protect plan.

@user16213 Make sure to check that you do not have Motion Detection disabled under the Modes settings. You can also read more information on how Motion Detection works in Ring devices in our Help Center Article here. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.