Sorry to hear about this @pockytrader! The best next step here will be to test a live view from the Ring app to see if it connects. If video works, and some features are working as intended, this will indicate that it is online. If the Camera is not operating as intended, it may be offline, and require a completed setup to connect.
Try also recharging the batteries fully, to ensure the device is able to connect efficiently. I also recommend checking on the wifi signal strength, or RSSI in the Ring app. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing wifi signal.
Some other factors for motion not alerting or not recording could be:
- Disarmed mode preventing alerts.
- Zones not setup in motion settings.
- Record motion toggle turned off in device settings (depending on model)
- Camera is not subscribed to a Ring Protect Plan for recordings.
- App out of date or needs to be removed and reinstalled on mobile device.
Please also ensure VPN is not active on your mobile device. Feel free to let us know how it goes!