Stick up cam night vision not working

Night vision keeps doing in and out every 3 seconds. I have changed the battery and did a system reboot and it still is not working.

Hi @user19706. Does this occur during Live View or a previously recorded event? Can you share a video example of the night vision going on and off every 3 seconds? When attaching this video, you will need to gather the share link of the video. You can do this by going into the Event History in your Ring App and choosing to share it via email. From there, copy the link that is generated and paste the link in the body of your post. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply.

It happens whenever night vision turns on. It will happen in live view as well as just regular recording.

Check out this video I captured on my Ring device.

Hey @user19706. Thank you for sharing these videos. I’ve shared them with my team and they’d like to look into this a little more. Is it ok to direct message you here on the Community to gather some additional information? Thanks, neighbor.

Yes please. I apologize for the late response. Any help would be appreciated.

@Tom_Ring Yes please. I apologize for the late response. Any help would be appreciated