Stick Up Cam Motion Zones

My motion zone will only adjust to half of the overall view of the Camera and I can’t figure out how to fix…pics are attached

Hi @DBrown2. Motion zones cannot be extended to the full area of your Live View when creating these zones. This is because the area your camera covers is slightly larger than the area your motion sensors cover. You can read more about this feature in our Community Post here. I hope that helps clear things up, as this is intended! :slight_smile:

Then why does it show 100% of the area when using a wired camera? And why don’t you let the consumer know before purchasing that there are differences between the battery and wired versions besides just the power source? I feel like returning this back to costcol

Hi @criewe99. This feature may not be rolled out to your wired cam at this time. The Customizable Motion Zones are being rolled out slowly to all devices. The design of this is to give you a more accurate representation of how your camera detects motion. I hope this information helps.