Stick up cam Elite - Stuck after reboot

Hi!

Just bought three more Ring cams (got a total of 8). I’m having trouble with one of the Stick up Cam Elite cams. Installation went smooth and the cam worked fine for like 2 days. Then it went offline. I’ve tried everything that I can think of. Resetting it by pressing the orange button for more than 20 seconds, but nothing helps. When I power it up it it gets stuck with a permanent blue light shining. Stuck on an update? Any ideas on how to proceed and solve this?

Hi there, @Teddytass! You’ve certainly covered all the steps I’d recommend for this type of concern. A reset or power cycle should have resolved this, however, perhaps a network power cycle might force the connection to refresh in case an update is needing to complete. If this concern persists despite trying all of those steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.