Stick up cam doesn't show battery level

Hi,

I just got a stick up cam battery and it doesn’t show the battery level anywhere like my Ring Doorbell 2 does. Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks

Hey @Mike007 ! If you visit the Device Health for your Stick Up Cam, in the app, it should show the battery percentage there. Let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are indeed correct! On the phone it shows the battery level. On the Windows 10 app it does not. The phone works well enough though for that.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ring certainly has that battery level information because it displays the battery level on the phone app. Why not make the Win10 app consistent across the stick up cam generations.

I have two 2nd gen battery stick up cams and one 3rd gen battery stick up cam. I like the drop in price for the 3rd gen but I dislike searching for my cell phone when I want to check the batteries in each of the three stick up cams.

This upgrade should require minimal effort for Ring!

1 Like

It used to show up in the Mac Ring app, but no longer does. What happened, and why would this piece of valuable information go away?

I just noticed this as well. None of the ring cams are showing rssi or battery level except for the hardwired ones (doorbell and floodlight)

Hi @Back2rock. Ring was experiencing an outage recently and this could be the cause of your concern. Please note that the issues within the app and the website would have been affecting this feature, but as of Nov 27, 11:44 UTC, a fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results. If you are still experiencing any further issues with your Ring devices and how they were behaving previously, I recommend giving our support team a call so they can look into this further. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi I am also having this issue. I was able to check the battery level by clicking on Device Health but now when I do that, there is nothing there.
This is only for my Ring Cameras, my Ring Doorbell still shows the batter level

Also having this problem since last ios app update. Do something Ring!