Stick up cam battey 3rd gen blurry

Hi!, i just bougth 2 3rd gen stick up cam battery and the have poor quality video… i have 5 2nd gen sitck up cam battery and they are much better!, can this issue could be by the firmware?
some one more with the same problem?
thanks a lot!

Hi @alanassar. What is the RSSI for the affected Stick-Up Cam? Can you please upload a screenshot of the video quality so the Community can see what you are experiencing? You can also try to reboot your internet router to see if that improves the quality of your video.

Here is mine, bought on 8/27, installed on 8/30. I’ve tried resetting the camera, removing the camera from the app and using the Ring app on different devices. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the vertical line show in the image.

Hi @Jasonford, happy to chime in here. Would you mind reaching out to our support team regarding this concern? Since you’ve run through all of the troubleshooting we would have recommended to no avail, our support team can take a more in-depth look at this with you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to provide us with an update on how that call goes as well. :slight_smile: