Stick Up Cam Battery : How to stop recording Live View

What I want:

1 . Be able to see live view (checked working as expected)
2 . After End Live , I don’t want to record or process any live view.

I can’t see any simple toggle in the Ring App to do that. This a privacy concern , as well to save battery. I don’t want to be away, use live mode to see how my puppy is doing, and have every interaction recorded or processed.

That is a very simple request/feature and looks like Ring is not willing to address that, or give a simple answer.

1 Like

I wish ring would listen to its customers. Sooner or later I will be buying a different product that has this feature. Recording of live view should be optional.

1 Like

Hi neighbors. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.