Stick up battery camera not recording and can’t enter live view.

One of my stick up battery camera sometimes not record events and can’t view the live view. The snapshot capture also not working. But the device Health shows everything works fine. That happens every one or two days. I have to reset the camera every time to make it working again. Then after one or two days, the problem appears again.
And my other ring cameras all work fine. These camera under the same WIFI network.

Hey @LevinZhong. The next time this concern happens, can you please reach out to our support team before doing a reset to fix it? Having to do the reset frequently to no avail is not the experience we want our neighbors to have. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: