Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Stick Cam sound
audio-quality
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
motion-settings

I’m having several issues with the ring stick cam. 1. The sound keeps turning off. 2. The night vision isn’t very clear. 3. With the stick cam out in my backyard, it is not detecting the animals I get in my yard when it’s clearly in the motion zones. How do I fix these issues?

11-01-2024 12:21:15

Responses (2)

U

why is my sound on my ring stick cam keep turning off? Also the night vision isn’t very clear.

11-01-2024 12:48:41

C

Hi @user10967. Which sound are you referring to? When you activate the Live View, you need to tap on the speaker icon to hear the audio from your Stick Up Camera. The night vision should come on as long as it’s dark enough at night. If you have other light sources near the Stick Up Camera, these may prevent the night vision from turning on.

Motion detection concerns can be resolved by adjusting the Motion Zones and Motion Sensitivity. If your Stick Up Cam is installed too high or too low, this will also impact its ability to detect motion. Lastly, check your Smart Alerts to ensure these are set to your preference. For more in-depth troubleshooting assistance, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

12-01-2024 06:08:16

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User