Staying logged in

How can I set the app to stay logged in to our doorbell ?

If I have been logged out and need to log in when the doorbell rings, it takes so long the caller goes away.

Thanks

Hi @user29822. Once logged into the Ring app, you should remain logged in. What type of phone do you have and what version of the Ring app is installed? Make sure that you are using the most current version of the Ring app and that all permissions are enabled and allowed.

Hello.

The Ring app is logging me out too every now and then. I think I read every 30 days when not used.
This comes with two disadvantages: 1. When someone is at the door it takes quite a while to get back into the app. The people are usually gone by then. 2. (Even worse) I don’t get notifications that the battery ran out of power and I’m missing people at the door. This is basically making the product useless.

Could the Ring app stop logging out users? Or at least have a notification that we will be logged out the next day?

With kind regards,
Andreas Buchholz

Hi @user65546. If you log into the Ring app, and then do not access the Ring app again for more than 30 days, you’ll be automatically signed out for security purposes. If you access the Ring app on a regular basis, you won’t be signed out and will still receive notifications.

My account is being logged out every day. What can I do?