Status for Key Delivery always displays "1 in Garage" even with no pending deliveries

Status for Key Delivery always displays “1 in Garage” even with no pending deliveries.

If I have pending deliveries the number will increment by that number (i.e. with one pending delivery it display “2 in Garage”, etc.

I removed and reinstalled the app, but the behavior persists. Any way to clear out whatever orphaned delivery it thinks I have?

Try adjusting your In-Garage Delivery Notifications settings, by toggling certain things off then back on to see if this clears the message. Here are steps on reaching these options:

• Open the Ring app
  • Tap the three lines on the top left
  • Tap Key Delivery
  • Tap Garage Door
    • Tap the cog icon on the top right
  • On the In-Garage Delivery screen
    • Toggle on Delivery Alerts for days when you’re expecting orders to arrive
    • Tap Delivery Settings to customize In-Garage Deliveries.

As this will link to your Amazon account, try checking your linked accounts for notifications that might be able to be cleared. I recommend also considering any other locations with Key that you are using on the same accounts, if any others. Check out our Help Center article for more tips on using the Garage delivery in the Ring app. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: