Hey @LANGERIC. At this time, if your Spotlight Camera will not reconnect or complete a setup, please attempt the following:
- Ensure both of your batteries are fully charged (if you have two), or has been charging for several hours.
- Ensure there is no debris in the battery hatch and that the hatch is closed.
- Press the setup button on the Cam and complete the setup in the Ring app.
- If lights flash and setup is not completing in the app, please ensure you have disabled any VPN, and have your wifi router close to your Camera (if possible). You can also see if you can set up the device on another Ring app on another phone you can log into.
- If lights do not indicate setup mode on the Spotlight Cam, or setup is not completing, perform a reset on the Camera by holding the setup button for 20 seconds and try the setup again.
If the above steps do not result in successful setup or operation, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.