Spotlight camera not detecting motion

I had a spotlight cam pro installed. It’s shows the back of the house and down the driveway. It doesn’t pick up motion when someone comes up the driveway until they are all the way up to the back of the house. I have motion zone set for the length of the drive to pick up if someone is by my car or the side window. It picks up motion of someone coming out the back door all the time just not coming up the driveway. I’ve changed the motion zones, the sensitivity and frequency. But it only caught motion further down the driveway once or twice.
I’m very flustered and any help would be appreciated

Hi @user42867. Those were excellent troubleshooting steps to take to try and improve your Cameras motion detection. You also want to verify your Camera installation height, which should be about eight or nine feet from the ground up. If that checks out, then factory reset your Camera by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds, and then reconnect it to your wifi. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.