Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
P
Spotlight camera hardwired not connecting to Wi-Fi
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
I have my camera hardwired and it Was connected to the Wi-Fi just fine and all Of a sudden it doesn’t connect. I have removed the device and added It back on and also Added an extender and connected It there. The connection signal is green and says It strong but won’t connect . Now what !?

12-09-2023 04:20:31

Responses (1)

T
Hi @Pspatel. Are you saying the cam will not connect to WiFi or connect to Live View. If the connection is "green", it should be connected to WiFi. Are you seeing any lights on the Spotlight Cam? Specifically on the bubble. Thanks, neighbor.

14-09-2023 01:42:58

U

Hello,

My hard ring camera stopped connecting to WiFi after two months. I have a WiFi extender and tried rebooting the camera but it’s still not working. I had electricians come take a look, they said with battery it works but not with the WiFi. How do I fix this?

05-02-2024 02:59:44

T

Hi @user76037. What is the specific error you are receiving? Can you share a screenshot? What specific Ring device do you have? We’d love to assist you with a bit more information.

07-02-2024 04:58:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User