Spotlight camera disconnecting from wifi after plugging in solar panel

I have this issue too! Was getting fed up of having to keep charging both batteries and purchased a Ring solar panel and since installing the solar panel I’m getting ‘low wifi connection’ showing on the Ring app. I have very good wifi and 3 hubs in the house to ensure the signal to the ring camera is always strong. The WiFi hub tells me it’s connected to 6 devices including the Ring camera and the connection to all is ‘very good’. No other issues with WiFi in the house and no issues with WiFi on this Ring camera until the solar panel connected yesterday. This is definitely the solar panel as when the power source reverts back to battery from the hardwired solar panel (at sunset) the low wifi connection issue is not present.
Anyone else had this issue? I also find that occasionally the sound quality has a high pitched loud feedback noise making it impossible to hear anything. This has happened on recording playback and on live feed. Had the camera since around June/July 22 and suspect it’s faulty as the sound issue was there from the offset. Phoned customer services and 48 mins into the call they are still talking to me about my WiFi being the cause. :woman_facepalming:Any advice?