Spotlight camera battery type strip light replacement

Hi, I do have a few spotlight cameras solar(battery type) and the led lighting are inoperative but the infrared for the night mode still works.
A work order for replacement is out of the question due to manufacturer warranty has expired.
I dont feel like buying a new one when the camera still works and why this product doesn’t have a 5 year warranty considering that the led lights may not last long.
Anyhow, I was able to locate the two strips on each side of the front of the camera but can’t find a working part name to get a replacement.
Do any of you knows the part number and/or where to find it? The strip has 4 white leds and 2 infrared light modules on the strip and it has a 4pin connection.
Thank you.

Jorge

Hi @Jbsgt20022. We strongly advise you not to dismantle your device in any way, as it may void your warranty or affect other functions that were working before you dismantled it. You can learn more about your device’s warranty here. If you have any concerns with your device’s performance and you’re not able to find a solution here in the Community, please reach out to our support team before attempting to take your device apart.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.