Spotlight Cam Won't work after SSID change on wifi

I changed my wifi SSID today and cannot get my Spotlight Cam Battery with Solar to do anything; It takes forever to have it connect to the 2.4Ghz part of my wifi. All indications are that it is healthy and has a pretty strong signal but it won’t pick up any motion or show a live view. My other Ring products updated very easily. The ONLY change was the SSID. I have tried everything. Help!!

1 Like

Hey @Tinman507. Could you try resetting the device by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, and the reconnecting the device? To reconnect the device after the reset, go into the Main Menu > Devices > Spotlight Cam > Device Health > Reconnect or Change Wifi Network. This will take you through another setup of the device, which should help with this concern.

If this persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.