Spotlight Cam Wired no sound or siren

Purchased in April 2020 and it has worked great up until this morning. I’ve tried all the suggestive resets but doesn’t work nor does unplugging the power source and plugging back in. My other two ring devices work fine as well as all the features. When going live in the mobile app, the mic picks up my voice in the recording but doesn’t go through the actual spotlight cam speaker. Lastly, when turning the siren on, the red light flashes on the spotlight cam but as with the two way talk function, no sound out of the physical unit. Any suggestions (TIA)?

Hey @smecham82 ! Have you tried resetting your device?

1 Like

Hi @Jennifer_Ring, thank you for your response. I have tried resetting the device (Held reset button atop device for 20 and again for 30 seconds) as well as unplugging, waiting a minute, then plugging it back in. These are my first Ring devices so I’m not sure if there is another way to reset it other than how I’ve tried?

Hey @smecham82. Chiming in for Jennifer here! Thank you so much for doing that testing. At this time, this would be best handled by our support team who can take a deeper look into this. For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know what happens, as your answer may help other neighbors in the Community. :slight_smile: