Spotlight Cam Wired Infrared Function

Spotlight Cam Wired infrared function suddenly stopped working. Camera still functions but cal only see things at night when spotlight is on. Camera is less than three years old. Tried resetting it but no change.

Hey @TFS1. Could you please reach out to our support team on this concern? Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the same issue, and mine is less than a year old. It records sporadically, and not at all. It will record consistently if i leave my floodlights on, because its brightening the area, but if i turn off my floodlights it turns wifi off completely, and ceases to do real time recording and alerts. in the morning, i see that it had been running through the night, but a lot of the recording is only when the floodlight turns on from motion, i went outside one night to see if it picked me up walking around, but it only caught a small snippet of me. im very disappointed, have called ring several times, and nothing works. I believe its faulty.