Spotlight Cam Pro Detects Only 1 Battery

Installed my new Spotlight Cam Pro today and it’s only showing 1 of the batteries in the app. I know that both batteries work bc I’ve tried them separately and in both slots. In all combinations of one or both batteries, I only see a battery in the Battery 2 slot. I’ve done the Live View to force device status refresh, but no luck. Appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

I have the same issue on 2 cameras. In fact Ring sent me a replacement camera and 1 week later same issue. So my guess its a Ring issue not an issue with cameras or batteries. But Ring will not address the issue keep giving the standard do this do that …oh we will replace it and start the process again.

Still no response from Ring guess they know they have faulty system

Time to start looking for a different camera system

Hi @jramz_dc. I would recommend trying to do a factory reset by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds and then reconnecting it to your wifi since the reset will make it go offline. If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Hi @user33302. This is the Ring Community, a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum where other neighbors, I, or other members of my team can suggest tips, tricks, and basic troubleshooting steps to help with certain situations. If the basic troubleshooting steps do not work, you have to work with our support team for further assistance. In your case, it’s best to continue to work with our support team in order to have your concern escalated and investigated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.