Spotlight Cam Plus Wired Motion and Light Alerts not working on iPhone 14 Pro Max consistently

This is very strange. I have two of the new Spotlight Cam Plus Plugin cameras as well as Doorbell 3 Plus and an inside camera. All of them alert on motion immediately except 1 of them. This camera also stopped displaying the Motion Light until I am within 1’ of the camera. It seems to work better when motion further away occurs, but not close. This occurs on two iPhones so it’s not a phone issue. RSSI is ~35, WiFi blazing fast. The weird part is the iPhone part of the equation. Customer Service is helpful but there is no explanation. Multiple Factory Resert, Reboot, etc., have been tested. Asking the Community for any hint as to why just this one camera is having the issue. More likely I will have it replaced since I don’t know that there is a motion until I check my desktop computer (which seems to work ore often). Thanks in advance.

Hi @sandyfl. This is the Ring Community, where other neighbors, I, or other members of my team can offer basic troubleshooting steps. Since you have worked with our support team and have already done troubleshooting, my suggestion would be to continue working with our support team to continue investigating your concern. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.