Spotlight Cam offline - Will connect, join network, then disconnect

My Spotlight in the driveway has worked pretty well for 2 years. Suddenly it will not stay connected to my network.

Current State:

• Depress the Setup button - white light comes on
  • Depress the Setup button again - white light flashes
  • Audible message tells me camera is connecting to the network, then confirms it is connected to the internet
  • I see the camera breifly in my phone app, then it goes back to being offline

I have verified the WiFi signal is good by checking my phone WiFi app - it is -60 dB, which is 5 dB better than needed for Cisco and Spectralink VoIP applications. I verifed the signal in my WiFi AP (Aruba Networks AP-335) and it shows good health on the Spotlight cam as well.

My Ring Pro doorbell is working normally, and it connects to the same WiFi access point, so I’m not sure what is up with the Spotlight Camera. Tech Support is unavailabe.

Rob

Hey @doggone20. Could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. It would be best to follow up with our team directly since you have done the troubleshooting you can on your end to no avail, so please let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: