Spotlight Cam Mounting Collar Screw

Can anyone post a picture of the screw that goes into the metal collar on the mounting bracket? I have 2 security screws and 5 mounting plate screws but can’t find the screw that tightens the metal mounting collar. This screw doesn’t appear to be included in the replacement kit found in the accessories shop. Will anything that fits work?

Thank you!

Hey @Aster. Could you take a picture of the hole you’re needing a screw for, just so we can see what you’re seeing? It’s possible you’re looking for the collar screw, or the security screw, so it would be best to get a picture to know which one you’re referencing! In addition, you can give our support team a call and show them this picture, and they can then place that order for you, since it sounds like it wasn’t in the spare parts kit, and they may need to send that out to you individually.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Chelsea,

The screw I need is the one that goes into the metal collar. Can customer service send one to me? I’m happy to place an order online if it is included in the mounting kit. Thank you!

@Aster Thank you so much for that picture! The screw you’re looking for should be in the Spare Parts kit for the Spotlight Cam here if this is a Spotlight Cam Battery and here if it’s a Spotlight Cam Wired. You can also reach out to our support team to triple check and confirm this if you could please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. :slight_smile:

What is the size of the mounting collar screw?