Spotlight cam light turns on and off randomly.

About 2 weeks ago I replaced my router and had to reset my whole ring system. Since then my hardwired spotlight cam light turns on and off at random intervals during the day and night. Nothing has changed since the install about 1 1/2 years ago. I’ve removed the camera from the app and reinstall and removed power several times as well as adjusting the light sensitivity zone. Recently I’ve dimmed the light as low as it goes but when it comes on, it’s at max brightness and then dims a few seconds later. I’ve had an issue with the camera shortly after I got it with the night vision image being half black. Through ring support and a few power resets that issue was corrected. Any ideas?

@TheHappyFatGuy wrote:
About 2 weeks ago I replaced my router and had to reset my whole ring system. Since then my hardwired spotlight cam light turns on and off at random intervals during the day and night. Nothing has changed since the install about 1 1/2 years ago. I’ve removed the camera from the app and reinstall and removed power several times as well as adjusting the light sensitivity zone. Recently I’ve dimmed the light as low as it goes but when it comes on, it’s at max brightness and then dims a few seconds later. I’ve had an issue with the camera shortly after I got it with the night vision image being half black. Through ring support and a few power resets that issue was corrected. Any ideas?

Have you reset the camera to default by holding the button for 30 seconds?