Spotlight Cam light is constantly on after plugin

I am attempting to set up a Spotlight Cam i have just bought.

When pluging in, the motion sensor light flashes green quickly, then the spotlight turns on and I cant do anything. Even when i attempt to reset the cam.

Could someone please give me some advice as to how i can get this set up?

Hi @robmelisi! Is this a battery or wired Spotlight Cam? With this being a new installation, the Camera not entering setup mode, but displaying some lights, can often be a sign of low power. Charging the battery, or trying another outlet if wired, can help.

A reset was a great step to try! With the Spotlights illuminating, it is unusual that setup mode is not engaging. Please attempt a setup in the Ring app and see if the Ring setup wifi shows up. If this concern persists and your Spotlight Camera is not responsive to any of the steps above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: