Spotlight Cam Leave Light On

Hi,

Is it possible to leave the light on with the Spolight Cam until I want it to go off? Currently, it stays on for a minute or so and then goes off.

Thanks,

Chris

Good question @bickster! While you can control the duration of time that your lights remain on, they are unable to remain on all the time. Whether you manually toggle lights on, or they are triggered by motion, you can adjust the duration for up to 15 minutes, in which afterwards they will turn off.

To maximize lights triggering from your Spotlight Cam, I recommend adjusting your light settings in the Ring app as well. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

How do you adjust how long the light stays on when it detects motion or if you turn it on manually? I have the spotlight cam battery and I do not see anywhere to adjust how long the light stays on

1 Like

Hey @bradlev123. Adjusting the time the lights can stay on is a feature that is exclusive to the Spotlight Cam Wired, as it has non-stop power and there is not a concern with the lights being on longer than the defaulted 30 seconds. If you upgrade to the Wired version, you can select times such as 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, and 15 minutes. Hope this helps clear up any confusion!

Thank you

1 Like